Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Post # 6: The Very Perfect Day - My Blogger Yaars!

Perfect days are hard to come by. So whenever one has them, one has to make sure to save them up and treasure them for the Rainy Days.

Yesterday I got my scholarship offer in the mail that said they would pay for half my tuition. It made me very very happy.

So I was delighted all day, and then later at night while I was cooking, A Walk to Remember was on TV. And I love that movie. So that made me even happier.

Events like this make you realise that life does get better. It does! It really does.

It also made me realise if I could do the following things in life, I would be a good person and that would be good enough for me to happy.

Important things to have in life - Honesty, Principles, Integrity, Dignity, Humility and Respect. 

And through this entire process I am realising who my true friends are. And for that too am grateful.

So this post is for all my blogger people - Brok3n, Ugly, and Samar. For seriously always brightening up my day.
I am so happy to have you three in my life.

Saachi.

Quote of the Day: 
Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” - Not Known

Song of the Day: Umberalla By Rihanna
 Appropriate Lyrics:
You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella


 



*Blogger Family Hug*

5 comments:

Sam said...

*big fat group huggggg :D

We love you toooooo shoooo much :D
And trust me, i am your biggest fan. Ugly se bhi ziada :D

Nic. said...

That quote is kinda true... But so far, the one person I wanted for to break down my wall didn't really bother to even try.

p/s Congrats on the scholarship! I hope I'll get one too when it's my time..

Abdullah Tariq said...

WOOHOOO :D *big group hug* I have the longest arms and the biggest feet. :D
Life is awesome, true story. :) And it gets better. n_n

Yay half naked Rihanna. D:

The Enchantress said...

voww....perfect quote...
loved it..
its very serene and simple....
relaxing for eyes..ur new blog...

Anonymous said...

congrats for the scholarship..